PRODUCT REVIEW- Apple Wireless Keyboard

Again, after all of the wear and tear that my poor laptop has endured, I found myself another reason to reach into the wallet and pay for another apple accessory. I have initially contemplated just investing in a new laptop, but I knew my current one still has a few good years left it it. If I buy these accessories, I know I can use them with my other Apple products as well as any future laptops. 

The problem with my laptop this time turned started one summer night a few years ago. I was streaming a movie online and had set my laptop alongside my bed before falling asleep. Because of the heat of summer, I also had placed a glass of water to drink along side my bed as well. Unfortunately I knocked over the water on top of the laptop. I had fried the battery and damaged the keyboard. For months I had used the on screen keyboard where I had to individually click the keys I needed that were damaged. Investing in this wireless keyboard was definitely worth it. 

Apple Wireless Keyboard
www.apple.com/keyboard/

https://www.technologytobusiness.com/product-review/product-review-apple-wireless-keyboard

Comments

Popular posts from this blog